The New Standard for Leadership Development
Insight that Accelerates Effectiveness
The Leadership Circle Profile is designed to accelerate leadership effectiveness beyond traditional competency-based approaches. When it comes to developing leaders, training to competencies alone does not work very well. For more rapid and lasting results, it is crucial that organizations help leaders gain deeper insight into their behavior and what is driving it. The Leadership Circle Profile™ is the only 360 degree competency assessment that simultaneously provides focused competency feedback while revealing the underlying assumptions that are causing a leader’s pattern of strengths and limitations. The Leadership Circle Profile helps leaders understand the relationship between how they habitually think, how they behave, and, more importantly, how all this impacts their current level of leadership effectiveness. Once this awareness is established, leadership development can proceed. Without it, change rarely happens.
Video: Watch Test Drive of The Leadership Circle Profile below
Once you have watched the video, request a free consultation. We guarantee you’ll see leadership through new eyes.
Now You can See the Whole Picture
While most 360 degree assessments tell you only what is or is not contributing to a leader’s effectiveness, the Leadership Circle Profile also tells you “why” this is so. It gives the leader causational insight into what is happening beneath the surface. This powerful difference puts The Leadership Circle Profile in a class of its own. The Leadership Circle Profile is the only 360 degree profile that measures both competency and underlying assumptions and it does so in two primary leadership domains: Creative Competencies and Reactive Tendencies.
Two Domains of Leadership
- Creative competencies are well-researched competencies that measure how leaders achieve results, bring out the best in others, lead with vision, enhance your own development, act with integrity, and encourage and improve organizational systems.
- Reactive tendencies are leadership styles that emphasize caution over creating results, self-protection over productive engagement, and aggression over building alignment. These self-limiting styles overemphasize the focus on gaining the approval of others, protecting oneself, and getting results through high control tactics.
Then, the Leadership Circle Profile integrates this information so that key opportunities for development immediately rise to the surface. Most importantly, the Leadership Circle Profile is unique because it reveals a leader’s operating system–the internal assumptions or beliefs that guide behavior in both domains. This system allows managers to see how their inner world translates into a effective or ineffective leadership. Using this approach increases the inner awareness that correspondingly affects outward behavior.
While our original Leadership Circle Profile is designed for middle and upper management, the new Leadership Circle Profile Manager Edition is a similar tool that identifies leadership competencies and limitations for those who are in less complex roles than those of senior leaders.
||Leadership Circle Profile
||Leadership Circle Profile
|Who Should Take this Assessment?
||Those with primary responsibility for:
• Articulating the organization’s overarching direction (including purpose, vision of the preferred future, strategies for accomplishing purpose and vision, organizational goals, key metrics, values, etc.
• Designing and evolving the organizational system (including new structures, policies, etc.)
|Those with primary responsibility for:
• Deployment and execution of the overarching direction (including translating it into a localized framework of purpose, vision, strategies, goals, and metrics for their level of responsibility; managing execution)
• Managing performance
• Attracting and retaining talent
• Bridging the communication gap between senior leadership and the front line
• Working within existing structures, policies, etc.
Two 360° Designed for Specific Groups : Senior Leaders, Managers, Supervisors
The Leadership Circle Profile is unmatched in the focus and accessibility it brings to displaying results. It never overwhelms managers with unrelated data. Managers get an at-a-glance view of the whole picture without laboring over volumes of data. The profile elegantly displays the critical relationships between strengths and weaknesses, creative competencies and reactive tendencies. It is unique because it reveals a leader’s operating system–the internal assumptions or beliefs that guide behavior. The result? Managers gain significant insight and a new understanding about actions they can take to enhance their leadership effectiveness.
Each Leadership Circle Profile integrates the leading research from the fields of Leadership, Psychology, and Adult Development and is also thoroughly and independently validated.