In partnership with our sister company, Axellite Whole Health, our work with leaders of all levels has shown us that organizations and/or leaders that make Leadership Development a strategic priority, have better performance and engagement levels.
We work with many executives and leadership teams because the pressures of the current corporate world are greater than ever (quick decision making, stress to achieve performance objectives, larger scopes and responsibilities, etc.). No matter what the requirements for job performance are, it imperative that the leaders not only develop the skills, but also provide their minds and bodies with the necessary foundation to sustain the demands asked of them to provide optimal performance.
Our classroom based 2 or 3 day Energy, Leadership and Performance workshop helps leaders of all levels explicitly see the link between the effective management of themselves, and the impact this has on the effectiveness of their leadership. In this program, help link the following factors to job performance:
- Productivity versus busy work
- Stress management and increased resilience
- Energy management
- Focus and prioritization
- Effective decision making
- Self-regulation of emotions
- Increased sleep quality
- Nutrition that fuels energy
- Adequate physical training regimen
- Enhanced cognitive function and memory
- Work-life balance
- Overall well-being
- Prevention of chronic inflammatory diseases and other conditions